- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid contact with skin. Not to be taken.
- Warming and stimulating aroma to get you moving on chilly winter days.
- Stimulating and invigorating the senses.
- Long history of use in flavouring food.
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm