Known as the “shrub of remembrance”, rosemary is an aromatic evergreen that is commonly used for herbaceous purposes. It provides fresh, juicy flavors to dishes, especially meats, in cooking, and is often used to stuff such succulent courses as pork, lamb, chicken, and turkey. Aside from its culinary applications, rosemary can boost memory, maintain concentration, clear the skin, and provide powerful energizing benefits aromatically.
Rosemary has long been admired by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent. It was once even considered sacred by the Ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptians, and Hebrew cultures. It is highly respected by healers around the world and has become used regularly by aromatherapists everywhere.
doTERRA Rosemary comes with an extensive list of benefits, including supporting healthy digestion and internal organ function, reducing nervous tension and fatigue, supporting healthy respiratory function, and maintaining concentration.
Often when we become swamped with the pace of our schedule, things slip through the cracks and we trip ourselves up, adding more pressure to an already pressured state of mind. If you find yourself experiencing this brand of mental strain, diffuse doTERRA Rosemary to support your memory and reduce the tension that bears upon it. Because of these mentally therapeutic properties, doTERRA Rosemary is a wonderful oil to diffuse while studying. It will quiet your worries and prime your brain to absorb and retain as much information as possible.
The uses of doTERRA Rosemary can be used topically, aromatically, and internally. For topical use, doTERRA Rosemary can be applied neat, which means dilution is unnecessary for this mild oil. For a soothing massage experience, blend doTERRA Rosemary with Wintergreen and lotion.
Rosemary is also known to promote abundant hair, so you can apply it to your scalp or mix in a few drops with your shampoo for healthy and beautiful hair.
For aromatic use and instant relaxation, mix equal parts Lavender and Rosemary and feel the calm wash upon you. And for internal use, take 1 to 2 drops of Rosemary daily in a capsule, use as a flavoring while cooking, or place 1-2 drops under the tongue to support healthy digestion and internal organ function.*
- Diffuse doTERRA® Rosemary essential oil while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant looking head of hair.
- Take internally to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
- Blend with Wintergreen and lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Blends with Melaleuca and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage.
- Mix equal parts Rosemary and Lavender for stress reduction.*
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
- Blends with Cardamom, Lemongrass, Geranium or Clary Sage.
- Naturally repels insects.