Resistance.....it really is our own worst enemy.
- We’ve all got that thing we know we should or could be doing, but we make excuses and usually don’t do it. Right?
- Author Steven Pressfield believes there is a force that blocks us from our potential sometimes, an energy that stands between our creativity and potential and actually doing something towards it. Clouding our vision and blocking the connection. (Some quotes below are from his book ‘The war of art’)
- The most pernicious aspect of procrastination is that it can become a habit. We don’t just put off our lives today, we put them off until our deathbed.
- Never forget; this very moment, we can change our lives. There never was a moment, and never will be, when we are without the power to alter our destiny and turn the tables on resistance.
- Creative work is not a selfish act or a bid for attention on the part of the actor. It’s a gift to the world and every being in it. Don’t cheat us of your contribution.
♥️ Give us what you’ve got!! ♥️
- I love this quote also relating to the art of Sufism in the light of surrender to Gods will, and it was “Be like a feather on the breath of god” meaning just be guided after surrendering to a deeper purpose and be taken on a journey of self discovery and love.
Some favourite oils and blends I like to use to get me into an inspirational space are
- Motivate blend
- Aromatouch blend
- Adaptiv blend
- Wild Orange