Gotta love a roasted NUT with chocolate! 😁⭐️😁
I crave different recipes through the week, and often I make a simple slab that’s chunky and crunchy and oh so chocolateyyyy.
Here is the recipe 🌟
- 2 Cups of almonds
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.....slowly toasted and roasted with some extra pink salt.
- 1 cup of organic fair trade cacao butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Melt these two until liquified (NEVER in a microwave)!!
- 3/4 cup of organic fair trade cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of organic pure Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Maca powder
(Awesome superfood powder from South America for hormone support and other health benefits)
- 3 drops of Cinnamon essential oil (dōTERRA only) blood sugar support
- 9 drops of Wild Orange essential oil (dōTERRA only) digestive support
Mix slowly together until all ingredients are covered and then place onto a greaseproof paper lined tray and pop in the fridge.
It should ready in about 30 minutes.
healthy - tasty - superfood rich - goodness
Make sure you hit subscribe to receive further blogs and info xx
Provide your contact information below, and we'll add you to our favourite recipe email list
Thanks for signing up! I'll get the first one off right away ;)