Gotta love a roasted NUT with chocolate! 😁⭐️😁
I crave different recipes through the week, and often I make a simple slab that’s chunky and crunchy and oh so chocolateyyyy.
Here is the recipe 🌟
- 2 Cups of almonds
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.....slowly toasted and roasted with some extra pink salt.
- 1 cup of organic fair trade cacao butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Melt these two until liquified (NEVER in a microwave)!!
- 3/4 cup of organic fair trade cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of organic pure Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Maca powder
(Awesome superfood powder from South America for hormone support and other health benefits)
- 3 drops of Cinnamon essential oil (dōTERRA only) blood sugar support
- 9 drops of Wild Orange essential oil (dōTERRA only) digestive support
Mix slowly together until all ingredients are covered and then place onto a greaseproof paper lined tray and pop in the fridge.
It should ready in about 30 minutes.
healthy - tasty - superfood rich - goodness
Make sure you hit subscribe to receive further blogs and info xx
Register to get 5 of my favourite recipes from my Cacao Addict cookbook